Linux Mint 14 Nadia RC has been released and now is available to download a list of new features for:
New features at a glance:
- MATE 1.4
- Cinnamon 1.6
- Software Manager
- System Improvements
- Artwork Improvements
- Upstream Components
For a complete overview and to see screenshots of the new features, visit: “What’s new in Linux Mint 14“.
◾x86 processor (Linux Mint 64-bit requires a 64-bit processor. Linux Mint 32-bit works on both 32-bit and 64-bit processors).
◾512 MB RAM (1GB recommended for a comfortable usage).
◾5 GB of disk space ◾Graphics card capable of 800×600 resolution
◾CD/DVD drive or USB port
- Desktop icons in Cinnamon
- CD images
- GnomePPP and local repository
Make sure to read the “Release Notes” to be aware of important info or known issues related to this release.
- x86 processor (Linux Mint 64-bit requires a 64-bit processor. Linux Mint 32-bit works on both 32-bit and 64-bit processors).
- 512 MB RAM (1GB recommended for a comfortable usage).
- 5 GB of disk space
- Graphics card capable of 800×600 resolution
- CD/DVD drive or USB port
Please report any bug you may find by leaving a comment on the this website. http://blog.linuxmint.com/?p=2205
- MATE 32-bit: 57291002708409d6cecffc2596a882cc
- MATE 64-bit: efda93d6290089cd18156b706d6052f0
- Cinnamon 32-bit: 61d1321bea5184b5d8d619e12f082016
- Cinnamon 64-bit: e6e2f078196e7cd6dc6f4e3575319e5d
Don’t forget to follow and comment